Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas

Since it is Christmas Eve, and there is a lull between chores in preparing for tomorrow (bearing in mind I have 3 daughters under 5 - and still waiting for the baby which was due on the 16th!), I thought I would take this opportunity to wish all those who have been reading about my adventures a Merry Christmas.  Thank you to all who have commented either on the blog itself or via email, answering questions and offering advice and encouragement.  I haven't done what I had planned to do this year (i.e. Elm Road) but I am very satisfied with what has been done - and looking forward to sharing my continuing adventures with both N gauge and 2mm FS in 2011.  I hope Christmas time brings joy and happiness - and something railway related in the assorted gifts and goodies.

Merry Christmas everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kevin

    Thank you for your good wishes. Have a wonderful Christmas, and you never know - Santa may bring you a very special gift for Christmas.

    Best Wishes

    David

    ReplyDelete